Arulmigu Bhagavathy Amman Temple
– Rosebazaar India
Skip to content
The Bhagavathy temple is located in cape Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu, at the Southern tip of India on the confluence of the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian sea and the Indian Ocean.
- The temple is one of the 51 Shakti Peetam. it is believed that the spine area of sati’s corpse fell here creating the presence of Kundalini Sakthi in the region.
- Devi is also known as Shree Baala Bhadra or Shree Baala. She is popularly known as 'Sakthi' or 'devi'. she is also worshiped as Shree Bhadrakali.
- Devotees usually feel the tears in their eyes or even inside their mind when they pray to the goddess in devotion and contemplation.
- Devi Kanyakumari has been mentioned in Ramayana, Mahabharata, and the Sangam works Manimekalai, Puranaanooru and Narayana, Upanishad
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh